Friday, August 01, 2008

8 Weeks Old

So I wanted to share some of our mile stones given that our little man is 8 weeks old...
  • 6-7 hour sleeps at night! (HURRAY)
  • He can get him self to sleep with our being held
  • Loves looking around and sitting up like a big boy
  • Goes with Mom and Dad to the gym in the mornings and sleeps through it!
  • Eats like a champ
  • Loves "man time" in the morning with Daddy ( i love that they have this time)
  • Can watch a whole Baby Einstien DVD (watch might be a strong word but he seems to enjoy them)

With all this going on it is hard to believe that only 8 weeks ago he entered out lives. Our lives have been changed forever and like the song from Wicked says - We have been changed for the better. He is the best thing that we have done - ever! A few nights ago Bob looked at me and said has it hit you yet that we actually created him. What a wonderful gift we have been given to hold hands with God and create a perfect little being. So enjoy the slide show (I totally did it all on my own and got it to work I am rather proud of my self). He is getting so big!



No comments: