Sunday, August 10, 2008

On a Sunday afternoon!

We had a nice (hot) Sunday afternoon with the Mangum and Hayes families! I just told Bob that I wanted to post all of the picutes they are so fun. This is the first time that all of the boys and all of the babies were together. We have all at one time or another been together but never all 3 boys at the same time since Logan was born.

Mommy, Logan, Beth, Maggie, Kelly and Riley!!

Maggie and Logan...can you hear "Some Enchanted Evening"?

All the mom's with the girls in the background!! Riley all of a sudden really wanted to hug all over Maggie, much to Bobby's dismay.

All the daddies and babies! Todd, Riley, Bobby, Maggie, Bob and Logan.

I just had to put this on in.

I could not pick which one I wanted to add...

The boys kissing on Maggie...Madison said to Todd, "Daddy maybe when they all get big they will all like eachother." We think they will all be good friends.

No comments: